Finance Options Nashville, TN
Flexible Monthly Payment Option
Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual's physical and psychological well being. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. We are proud that our fees reflect the time that the doctor spends with each patient as well as the overall quality of care and service that we provide in our practice. However, we know that people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations. For this reason we provide the following payment options
CareCredit, the nation's leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront cost, no annual fees, no prepayment penalties. So, begin your treatment TODAY!
Care Credit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. Care Credit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit. To learn more about CareCredit, call 1-800-839-9078, or visit their web site at CareCredit.
Payment in Full – Ask about our 5% courtesy discount for payment in full at the start of treatment for procedures over $1000.
Payment Plans - Ask us about our payment plans for Orthodonitic Treatment and long term procedures.
We Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
Patients Who Have Dental Insurance – We welcome dental insurance. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and call your insurance provider to verify benefits. We accept most insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients we file your insurance claims and provide your insurance company with all the necessary information needed to expedite the process. Our trained and experienced administrative staff prides itself in helping our patients maximize their insurance benefits.
As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance company for you.
Health plans which we accept:
- ACS Benefit Services, INC
- ADN Dental Network
- AFSCME Care Plan
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Always Care
- Anthem BCBS of TN (Any other state)
- Automated Benefit Services
- Benefit Administrative Services
- Benesys Inc.
- Best Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of AL
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MI
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of SC
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of TN
- Brokers National Life
- Central States
- Cigna (Healthspring MED-Dentaquest)
- Coalition America Inc.
- Companion Life
- Coresource of Ohio
- Coventry Dental
- Dearborn National
- DeCare Dental/ Securian
- Delta Dental of TN (any other State) *SSN
- First Continental Life
- Gilsbar Insurance Services
- Group Dental Services of Maryland
- Horizon (BCBS of New Jersey)
- Humana Dental
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritian Health
- Metlife *SSN/Zip Code
- NGS CoreSource
- NovaNet (Formerly Grouplink Inc.)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Planned Administrators Inc. (PAI)
- Physician Mutual
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial
- Security Life
- Tenn Care (Amerigroup MED)
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare (Through Employer - ID 97xxxxxxx)
- United Healthcare Duel Complete (Through Employer - ID 106xxxxxxx)
- Welldyne FMC
- Wells Fargo TPA